Thursday, February 10, 2011

Apology

I would like to apologize for not really keeping up with this blog lately. I have decided that I will still do some cakes here and there (like for my meal management midterm maybe), but this blog I think would serve better purposes if I focus on the video I posted previously. I have decided that cake decorating will be fun. I just don't have time to fully submerge myself in it.

On that note, I have a proposal for this blog. It will be used to show all of you everything I create--from meals to happy memories.  I will explain how and maybe give you some inspiration to go out there and create something yourself. Also, I will be sharing knowledge and tips that I learn from school and life--which I hope will in turn generate some new ideas for you!

Also, I would like to add that a lot of these posts may be related to classes. I will probably post pictures of sewing projects, midterms, finals, and other projects that arise. I am studying to become a family and consumer sciences teacher, and honestly I feel it is a major of creating. I would not consider myself an expert in any field, but that's why I'm hoping this blog helps everybody out there.

You don't have to be an expert to

No comments:

Post a Comment